Snoöze is scientifically formulated to provide adrenal support and bring your body to a calm and relaxed state at nighttime. This all-natural formula can help reduce stress, promote relaxation and improve sleep quality so you feel well rested and recharged when you wake up in the morning!
- Helps Reduce Stress
- Promotes Relaxation
- Improves Sleep Quality
- Adrenal Support
What Makes it Unique?
SNOOZE contains a very unique ingredient, a special strain of hawthorn called Chinese hawthorn, which also goes by the Latin name,Crataegus pinnatifida. It’s been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). But more recently, a new 2018 study published in the journal, Molecular Nutrition & Food Research, examined the antidepressant and stress-reducing effects of Chinese hawthorn. Researchers discovered that this unique berry can help fight stress and prevent stress hormone-induced depression, making it a great natural mood booster!
How Does it Work?
SNOOZE takes a holistic approach to provide adrenal support and bring your body to a calm and relaxed state at nighttime. Each ingredient has been selected to work synergistically to reduce stress, promote relaxation and improve the quality of your sleep.
Science Behind the Ingredients in SNOOZE:
Chinese Hawthorn (Crataegus pinnatifida): 100mg
- Chinese hawthorn has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), but more recently, a new 2018 study discovered that this unique berry can help fight stress and prevent stress hormone-induced depression while boosting mood.
- Valerian root contains a variety of different compounds, one being valerenic acid. It has been shown to inhibit the breakdown of GABA in the brain, resulting in feelings of calmness and tranquility. Low levels of GABA due to acute and chronic stress are linked to anxiety and bad sleep.
- L-theanine is a naturally occurring amino acid found in tea and is often used to help reduce stress and cortisol. Research shows that L-theanine can promote healthy alpha-wave production in the brain, which results in a state of relaxation when taken before bedtime.
- Passionflower has traditionally been used as a relaxation and calming agent. Research studies show that it can help reduce anxiety and improve sleep by boosting levels of GABA in the brain.
GABA (Gamma-Aminobutryic Acid): 75mg
- GABA is a neurotransmitter that helps nerve impulses communicate. In the central nervous system, GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter and is known to exert sedative effects. GABA is also involved in regular healthy hormone production in the body.
Magnesium Glycinate: 25mg
- Magnesium glycinate is a highly bioavailable, chelated form of magnesium and does not cause gastrointestinal discomfort. Magnesium helps prepare your mind and body for sleep. It activates the parasympathetic nervous system, the system responsible for getting you calm and relaxed. Magnesium also regulates melatonin and interacts with the GABA, the inhibitory neurotransmitter.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Hypromellose (vegetable capsule shell), magnestium stearate