Replenish tired, dry, and stressed skin with this rich, light and easily absorbed organic and vegan face oil.
Features and benefits:
- Certified organic and featuring nutrient-rich avocado oil grown in New Zealand orchards, we blend this oil with pure rose hip and macadamia oil to restore a fresh and glowing visage. Lift your spirit with fragrances of sweet orange, ylang ylang and jasmine petal. Suited to most skin types, especially dehydrated and combination.
- This rich serum is certified organic by BioGro New Zealand, an internationally- recognized and accredited organization that ensures formulations are free from toxic ingredients.
- It is also certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian and vegan organization in the world.
- Antipodes is committed to repurposing, reusing, and recycling, including using recyclable boxes made from 100% biodegradable cardboard derived from sustainable forests as well as glass bottles, aluminium tubes and printing with 100% eco ink from vegetables.
- Use every morning and night
- Apply a few drops in gentle upward strokes.
- Pay special attention to blemishes, lines, sun damage and scars to your face and neck.
Persea americana (Avocado Pear) Oil; Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*; Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Nut Oil*; Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil*; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil. Fragrance of Jasmine & Sweet Orange: Benzyl Alcohol; Benzyl Benzoate; Benzyl Salicylate; Citral, Citronellol; Eugenol; Farnesol; Geraniol; Isoeugenol; Limonene; Linalool.