This top-rated therapeutic oil is highly prized for its immune stimulating properties but also for its benefits to comfort the respiratory and digestive systems. Used as far back as 5000 years ago, this plant contains unique compounds to boast as an antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral herbal medicine rich in Omega 7 fatty acids as well as externally as a beauty and hair treatment.
Enerex Black Seed Oil offers 100% first cold-pressed oil for maximum potency of its rich properties, which is taken as an antioxidant supplement or an alternative to other antibacterial, antiviral or immune-enhancing herbals. Enerex Black Seed Oil is 100% pure organic Black Seed Oil, and also contains Vitamin A and Vitamin D for antioxidants and immune health.
Black Seed Scientific Research
Since 1959, Black Seed (Nigella sativa) has been researched in over 200 clinical studies worldwide. Six medical patents have been granted for Black Seed for the following conditions: (Please Note: this information is for reference and interest only from patent licenses that have been issued by approved government agencies and in no way indicates or endorses that our Black Seed Oil should be substituted for consulting a health professional or appropriate medical treatment.)
- Asthma/allergy: Black Seed’s powerful anti-inflammatory compounds reduce symptoms of asthma and allergies. (Pulm Pharmacol Ther. 2009)
- Viral and bacterial infections: Since salmonella’s resistance to antibiotics is a worldwide health issue, a study wanted to develop an alternative. Black Seed was found to be more effective against salmonella, even those species for which Ceftriaxone and Ciprofloxacin were ineffective. (Nat Prod Res. 2014).
- Immune function: Several peer reviewed studies show that Black Seed Oil helps to relieve respiratory illnesses such as viral infections, colds, and influenza by boosting activity of our “natural killer” disease fighters.
- Diabetes: Black Seed helps to balance blood sugar levels, and has been shown to be effective to treat type 2 diabetes due to its ability to improve insulin sensitivity. (Saudi Arabia, Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2010 & 2011 study at the University of Montreal).
- Psoriasis: Nigella sativa extract produced results equivalent to the effect of the standard drug used, tazarotene, for “eruptions of skin”. It also helps stop psoriasis from spreading equal to drug treatment. (Pharmacogn Mag. 2012).
- Cancer: Dozens of recent cancer studies in respected publications including International Journal of Immunopharmacology (2005), Oxford’s Digestive Disease Sciences (2009), and the Journal of Ethnopharmacology (2011) state that Black Seed supports functions of macrophage cells and helper T-cells in cancer patients.
|Black Seed Oil (Nigella sativa, seed)
Providing: 50% Linoleic Acid and 25% Oleic Acid
|Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate)
[d-Alpha Tocopherol 25 IU .... 16.75 mg]
[d-Gamma Tocopherol .... 20.50 mg]
[d-Delta Tocopherol .... 7.65 mg]
*There are no other ingredients added to this formula.
Take half a teaspoon (2 g = 2.5 ml) once daily with food, diluted in water or juice, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
External Use: May be applied topically to skin and hair.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a known immune disorder, or for use beyond 8 weeks. May cause gastrointestinal upset. Do not use if pregnant, breastfeeding, or if you are trying to conceive.