May be helpful at treating:
- losing weight as it increase thermogenic activity. Thermogenesis is the way of developing cellular energy and this result in an increase in the metabolic rate of the body.
- Increase bioavailability of curcumin by 2000%
- Inhibits several enzymes responsible for metabolizing nutritional substances
- Stimulates amino-acid transporters in the intestinal lining
- Stimulates the digestive enzymes of the pancreas
- Evidenced to lower lipid per-oxidation in vivo
Size: 120 Vegetable Caps
Recommended Dose: 1 capsule 2 times daily with meals.
Piperine, the main alkaloid from black pepper has been shown to substantially increase the bio-availability of the nutrients in foods and supplements.
Vegetable Capsules are derived from plant products including cellulose, an insoluble fiber found in fruits and vegetables. Vegetarian and Vegan friendly.
Non Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose
Medicinal Ingredients: Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum, Fruit) 4.2mg (98% Piperine, 50:1, QCE 210mg)