Phillip Adam’s signature Apple Cider Vinegar Conditioner is also available in Unscented version to fully complement the fragrance-free shampoo. Best if rinsed out lightly, the ACV conditioner maintains the moisture in the hair, gently detangles and keeps the frizzies under control. Excellent product for fine to normal hair types.
- Apple cider vinegar formula made with plant-based ingredients
- Lightweight and nourishing
- Creates healthy-looking shine
- No parabens, no harsh preservatives, no dyes, no fragrances
- Gluten free, vegan and not tested on animals
- Perfect for people with fragrance sensitivity
Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Brassica alcohol & Brassicamidopropyl dimethylamine & Aspartic acid, Caprylhydroxamic acid & Caprylyl glycol & Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol & Polysorbate 60, Apple Cider Vinegar, Lactic acid, EDDS- Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon balm) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
How to use:
After shampooing, rinse the hair and start by applying a small amount of conditioner up at the top of the hair and work the rest of the conditioner evenly through ends. Leave the conditioner for a few minutes and rinse thoroughly.
This product is good for:
- People with fragrance sensitivity
- Calming frizzies and adding shine
- Restoring softness in hair
- Maintaining a healthy scalp and healthy hair