- Drysol™ is a unique maximum strength topical antiperspirant that is a proven winner in treating excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis.
- The Drysol™ family of products made with Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate (ACH) offers 72 hour wetness protection for all types of perspiration problems.
Directions / Dosage
- Apply Drysol™ sparingly, once a day, only at bedtime while your sweat glands are less active.
- Once excessive sweating is reduced (usually after three days), reduce application to once or twice a week.
- Apply to dry skin only. Wait at least two hours after bathing or showering to apply Drysol™.
- Wash and dry the affected area with a hair dryer (cool setting) to completely dry the skin before application.
- Do not apply to broken, irritated, or recently shaved skin.
- Select the appropriate Drysol™ format and do not rub in.
- Drysol™ Dab-On – apply to the affected area using the Dab-O-Matic applicator.
- Drysol™ Solution – moisten a cotton ball or apply with fingers.
- Wash the treated areas with soap and water the next morning.
Drysol™ Extra Strength 20% ACH Dab-On & Solution
- Is the most effective antiperspirant for hyperhidrosis
- Is clinically proven to reduce perspiration 98% of the time with a 30% reduction in volume
- Is ideal for the toughest case
- Primary location of use – underarms, hands, feet
Drysol™ offers maximum sweat control with the benefits of Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate (ACH)
- Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate has a 98% proven efficacy in controlling sweat.
- Aluminum Chloride Hexahydate is clinically proven to be more effective than any other active ingredient found in antiperspirants.
- Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate creates a larger plug in the skin pore, which fills the plug more effectively and stops excessive sweating quicker.
- When applied to dry skin, Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate offers less risk of skin irritation vs. alternative aluminum chloride preparations.
- Alternative ingredients are less stable in the presence of water, which results in a higher risk of skin irritation.
- Drysol™ is safe and easy to use when applied only once a day for the first 3 days, and only every 72 hours thereafter compared to the daily use of regular antiperspirants.
- Drysol™ is the most cost effective solution to control excessive sweating. A bottle of Drysol™ can last up to 4 months providing long-lasting protection from hyperhidrosis.